Rolled Spine #75: A Date with Patsy Walker

Let it be known that on occasion, I have spoken with Diabolu Frank about a number of topics and that he's had tape of me on his hard drive for years. So it's always a bit of a surprise when I suddenly hear my voice on a Rolled Spine Podcast, like a whisper out of a newly uncovered Egyptian tomb. In this Lonely Hearts-adjacent discussion, Frank edits together various conversations about old Patsy Walker comics with myself, the Rolled Spine crew, and Fire & Water cohorts Ryan Daly and the Irredeemable Shagg.

Check it out: The Marvel Super Heroes Podcast Episode 075/A Date With Patsy Walker

It's a date!

Comments

Brendoon said…
Heh heh! It's amazing how the symbolic and the actual ain't the same. The girl on the cover is SO pretty, yet in real life a face of those proportions would be grotesque...