Sexy Infectious Lass Has Me in Her Grip

It only happens about once a year, when I go from having too much work to get sick, to too sick to work. And this is that time.
It's just a particularly nasty cold, not some kind of V.D., which is what I think Keith Giffen was often getting at with Infectious Lass. So get your minds out of the gutter.
Imagine being friends with this girl. She's cute, but damn. Well, that's how I feel. I've been somehow seduced into letting my white blood cells down.
This delirium inspired by my write-up of the Legion of Substitute-Heroes Special over at this project I share with cool guys called The Legion of Super-Bloggers. Check it out for their sake, if not mine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Get well soon please. Wear a hat even when you sleep (the PolarEx hoods over at hotheadz.net are ideal), eat lots of protein, and stay under a blanket.
Siskoid said…
I wish I had protein to eat, but I was too sick to go the grocery store, and now everything's closed because of Snomaggeddon 2015 anyway... Maybe there's some Mr. Noodles left.
SallyP said…
Not snowmaggedon! This is a bad time to get sick, my dear. But thank you for posting infectious lass... she is one of my favorites.