Surprise! Being the Red Bee Still Sucks!

From Hit Comics #24, a nice pistol whip from the Red Bee's last Golden Age appearance. He never saw it coming.

Yesterday kicked my ass as predicted - it's always a pain to please everyone you need to please with graphics work - and just as I started cursing, a full glass of water fell in my lap. THANKS OKARMA! But I better get used to being wet because as much as 65mm (2½") of rain is supposed to fall over my area over the next two days. Groan. Everyone remembers how I'm a carless weirdo, right?

How do you kill a bee? Drown it.

Comments

Boosterrific said…
I guess that once you've chose a bee as your super-hero gimmick, you've got nothing to lose by donning 18th century women's fashion.

Can anyone think of any other male heroes with the courage to wear diaphanous muslin bishop sleeves? Firestorm's sleeves are opaque, and Firebrand's sleeves weren't puffy. Is there a correlation between "flaming" heroes and fashion traditionally found in a woman's closet? I note that those three also all wear red as their primary color. Coincidence?

(By the way, it seems like this fashion style should be something we'd find on Halo or Looker. Or, heck, Geo-Force.)
Siskoid said…
I suppose it's a good thing Golden Age heroes mostly kept to their own strips. No snarky comments from, say, Doll Man.