A Probably Unnecessary Guide to Comic Book Guy's FCBD Cover

The recent Free Comic Book Day issue of Bongo Comics Free-for-All has this terrific cover with the Comic Book Guy wearing a number of geek-worthy costumes.But maybe you're not as big a geek as he is and you're wondering who each of those identities are! Here's a handy guide - help me complete it:
1. Flash (Wally West - oooh, subversive!)
2. Spock (not Mirror Universe Spock, the beard is incidental)
3. Darth Maul
4. Doctor Octopus (movie version)
5. A Ghostbuster
6. Mister Incredible
7. Dr. Zaius
8. Doctor Who (Tom Baker)
9. A d20
10. A mummy
11. Tintin
12. Jabba the Hutt
13. No.6 (the Prisoner)
14. Bizarro Superman #1
15. Dr. Evil and his Mini-Me
16. Pinhead
17. Devo
18. Astro Boy
19. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
20. Bluto
21. Captain Kirk (from the episode Amok Time)
22. Lion-O of the ThunderCats
23. Batman (what is that variant with the shoulder things?)
24. Comic Book Guy (an icon unto himself!)

As you can see, I got stumped myself on number 23. Help me complete the list? Thanks.

Comments

Toby'c said…
For 12, my guess would be Jabba the Hutt.
Steve said…
Certainly looks like Jabba to me, too.
Frankie23 said…
15 is Doctor Evil and Mini-Me, not Scarface and The Ventriloquist.
Siskoid said…
Good work guys! Didn't think of Jabba because I thought he'd be greener, maybe the posture is evocative?

But yeah, totally Dr. Evil! The fingers have it.
mkhall said…
That Batman variant is driving me crazy. I have to figure it out.
MrCynical said…
My theory? It's a mash-up - Batman and a Klingon - note the spiky forehead thingy, the belt and the pads all have a TNG Klingon feel to them
abc said…
Bat'lethman?