Cat of the Geek #22: Spot

Name: Spot
Stomping Grounds: Star Trek: The Next Generation
Side: Good
Breed: Somali (pre-transporter accident); American Shorthair (post-transporter accident); Iguana (Genesis)
Cat Powers: Disabling Klingons with allergies.
Skills: Eat 7, Sleep 6, Mischief 7, Wit 3, Terrorize non-androids (including the human Brent Spiner) 5
Cat Weaknesses: Prone to transporter accidents that change his/her species and gender (at least that's what we're telling Data every time we have to change cats on him). Must be told he is a good cat, and a pretty cat. Inspires bad poetry.

Comments

Dan said…
"I will FEED him." - Worf
Siskoid said…
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sometimes that's enough.
Sea-of-Green said…
Aaaah, Spot. :-) I'm allergic to cats, too, but I love Spot. Great name for a cat, too.

When my husband was attending high school in Japan, he had a cat named Inu. "Inu" is Japanese for "dog."
Siskoid said…
Great name!

My own cat's Japanese name is Shinji, cuz he's such a whiner.