Bizarro Week All Week

Before Zibarro thoughtfully looked upon Bizarro World, there was...Bizarro Ambush Bug!
By popular demand, Bizarro Week comes to Siskoid's Blog of Geekery. One promise I'll make right now is that no article will be written in Bizarro-speak. And when I say that, I don't mean that there will. I mean, I'm not Bizarro-speaking now. And what I mean is, I'm really not. There's no reverse, opposite or upside down anything about anything I'm saying.

Really.

So I hope you'll join us for some crazy Bizarro action! (I really mean it. Join us, not not join us. Oh my, I already have a headache...)

Today's Bizarro Extra: Bizarro Aquaman at the Aquaman Shrine

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, wait.

You hate this blog?

Then why do you read it?

Or, perhaps, why don't you read it?
SallyP said…
Aarrgghhh! Bizarro speak makes my head hurt!