Official Christmas Post

I've got another one planned for later, but let this be my Official Non-Denominational Holiday Post, one in which I wish Happy Holidays to everyone on the blogosphere and beyond. So if you've ever visited here, or if I've ever visited you, I hope you're having a good one. I am too, after a fashion. I'm doing laundry, and last night I watched 8 episodes of Slings & Arrows (hey, the second season is at Christmas time). Later, I'll have Chinese food with friends. My kind of Christmas really.

I was looking through old drawers and I found these Christmas gift labels courtesy of Wizard Magazine back before it was only for men. Click to Christmasize. My favorite on the first one has to be Milk & Cheese. Who can resist their overpowering ambivalence?But Bone, Hellboy and Concrete are nice too.

As for the second, I'd go for the Madman or if I had friends "like that", Strangers in Paradise.
So from Lady Death, Darkchylde, Avengelyne, Witchblade and all their friends, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Comments

rob! said…
to you as well!

whats with Luke Cage's silver shirt?
Siskoid said…
I wasn't reading Marvels when this came out... Not sure it's a good look.