Everybody Was Kirby Fighting

This week was Jack "The King" Kirby's birthday, and a number of my fellow bloggers marked it by posting some really great Kirby artwork. I, however, suck.

But what better way to pay homage to the man than including him in Friday Night Fights? After all, not only did he co-create Galactus (who has a definite relation to Bahlactus), but he pretty much perfected the art of slapping villains silly, usually using the Thing's fist. But tonight, I go a bit farther in time than that, back to November 1942 and Detective Comics #69... The Boy Commandos in "The Siege of Krovka".

Cuz nothing says Kirby like children killing Nazis!Hey, they started it.

BONUS - Kirby Historical Moment:
Naked Hitler takes a steam bath!Have a good Labour Day Weekend everyone. I'll be hear every day, nursing my wounds.

Comments

FoldedSoup said…
Those two "Der Furhrer" steambath images?

Man, those are great!

(Thanks again, Kirby!)